Have a question? No Problem. Answers to the most common questions are a mouse click away in the FAQ list below.
Do you like people more than computers? No Problem. Give as call to speak with a customer service representative. We’re happy to answer your questions as well as take your order over the phone. You may also email or fax us any time! Click here for contact information including phone and fax numbers.
Main FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Subjects:
Can I get help with my online order? Yes! Please call our customer service department at 1-800-624-6388 during normal business hours. We’ll be happy to help you. Click here for additional contact information including normal business hours.
- Do I have to register to place an order? No. We want to make your purchase with us as quick and easy as possible.
- What should I expect once I place an online order / (Order Proofs) ? Once you submit your order, we will immediately e-mail you, confirming that we have received your order. To ensure there are no mistakes (especially on orders of custom stamped magnets) we will fax or email you an order proof for you to sign and fax or email back to us. We will also fax or e-mail you when your order has been shipped from our factory.
- How do I check the status of my web order? Stock orders ship within 24 hours. Custom stamped magnets ship in 2 to 3 weeks and your order proof will show the expected ship date. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time or contact us by phone to request the status of your order.
- Can I cancel an order after it has been submitted? To ensure it is not to late to cancel an order, please call our customer service department at 1-800-624-6388. Click here for additional contact information including normal business hours.
- Do I have to pay sales tax? Only orders being shipped to New York will have the applicable sales tax collected. Please note however – The sales tax will not show on your confirmation, but will be added at the correct rate for your County/City when your credit card is billed and will be reflected on your final invoice receipt.
- What methods of payment are acceptable? Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- When will my credit card be charged? Your credit card is charged when the merchandise ships from our factory. No credit card is charged until your merchandise ships.
- How do you ship orders (FREE SHIPING POLICY)?
All credit card and pre-paid orders totaling a minimum of $500.00 qualify for free shipping to a single destination anywhere in the United States and Canada
In the contiguous USA, UPS ground service will be used. For shipments to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska, USPS Priority Mail will be used. For other destinations, other shipping methods can be quoted at an additional cost.
For orders that do not qualify for free shipping, we are proud to offer you the most fair and economical shipping methods available. We DO NOT tack on a separate handling fee. The shipping cost is calculated at the time of shipping based on your location and the total weight of items in your order. This is the most fair and economical system.
- How soon will I receive my order?
In-stock items such usually ship the same day or within 24 hours. Imprinted magnets are made custom for you and usually ship in 2 to 3 weeks. Your order proof will show the expected ship date.
- Can I have my order shipped to a different address?
Yes. You can ship an order to any address. Physical street addresses are needed. Sorry, PO box addresses are not permitted under normal circumstances.
- Can I return an item?
All of our products are guaranteed. Our imprinted magnet bodies come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage. Our magnets also are guaranteed not to lose their strength or we’ll recharge them for free, all you pay is the return shipping to us and well pay the freight back. For our magnets with caps, the caps are guaranteed not to come off for 3 years. For obvious reasons, custom imprinted magnets can not be returned if you change your mind and no longer want them.
- How do I return an item?
First, contact us by phone or email for an RMA number. Then write the RMA number on your packing slip and the outside of the return carton, and send it to us along with the item. If you no longer have your packing slip, please put all of the information on a separate sheet of paper.
- What should I do if I received a damaged, missing or incorrect item?
First, contact us by phone or email so we can determine what’s wrong and how to best handle it.
- How do I know if my online order is secure?
NationalMagnet.com ordering is safe with the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Data Encryption Standard (DES) on our online server.
- Security/Credit Card Information
National Magnet & Supply Company does NOT permanently store your credit card.
- Privacy Statement
How your privacy is protected is important to you, and to National Magnet & Supply Company as well. None of your information is permanently stored on a web server. National Magnet & Supply Company never sells or shares your information with any other company.
Who is National Magnet & Supply Company?
Good question!. We are the worlds leading manufacturer and #1 Source for custom imprinted and hand-held sorting magnets for the scrap metal, recycling and other metal related industries. We also custom manufacture magnets for reed switch activation.